11u00 - 11u45
13u30 - 14u15
Mevr. Constanza Curotto, Corning Life Sciences
€ 0,00 / persoon (excl BTW)
Dit online event bestaat uit 2 technische seminars die je nieuwe inzichten, middelen en toepassingen voor onderzoek en ontwikkeling in biowetenschappen bieden. Je kan ervoor kiezen om 1 of allebei de presentaties te volgen. Geef gewoon je keuze door via het inschrijvingsformulier.
Cell & Gene Therapy
11.00 - 11.45: Beginning to end Solutions for Virus Production
The global virus production market consists of viral vaccine manufacturing and viral vector manufacturing for cell and gene therapies. There are growth drivers for both sub-markets as indicated by recent market reports with significant growth expected for the viral vector manufacturing market (20% CAGR to 2023) driven by gene therapy development and increasing research into viral vector-based cell and gene therapies (MarketsandMarkets.com). In this seminar, learn about:
- Types of viruses used for vaccine and vector manufacturing
- Market and technology trends in virus production
- The virus production workflow from generation of starting material, assay development for virus vector production, through to aseptic fill and finish
- Corning products for virus production including adherent and suspension systems for cell culture scale up (upstream), microplates and systems for assay development, standard or custom GMP media and supplements, closed system solutions for GMP manufacturing and accessory products.
Drug Discovery and ADME
13.30 – 14.15: Tips and Tricks to Help Develop and Run Microplate-based Assays
Corning is dedicated to the development of novel assay solutions for ADME/Tox properties, including tools for drug metabolism, transport, and toxicity studies. And in this context, assay development and performance can be enhanced with solutions like:
- Cell culture vessels and media for assay cell growth
- Microplates designed for use in cell-based and biochemical assays
- Automation tips for screening assays
- Reagents to support ADME/Tox testing studies
- Technologies for High Content Screening
In this webinar we will review the main tools and for Drug discovery and ADME applications, and we will cover some tips and tricks that can be used to enhance the obtention of optimal results.