3784 XC Terschuur
Mr. Geert Van Cleemput
€ 280,00 / person (excl VAT)
Cancelling is possible up to 2 weeks before the seminar - before the 3th of September 2020.
When you do not cancel in time, € 50 (excl. VAT) administration fee will be invoiced.
In order to limit the spread of coronavirus, Elscolab is taking various safety measures, including ensuring social distancing. In order to organise our activities in the safest way possible - for both our course participants and our employees - Elscolab has decided to limit the number of participants per seminar. The health of our course participants and employees is of the highest priority.
This seminar is fully booked. If you are interested in participating, please send an e-mail to email@example.com with your contact details to be added to a waiting list. We will contact you when a seat becomes available. Kind regards - The Elscolab team.
A "how-to" guide for getting the best possible results from your viscometer and easy introduction to using those results to better understand how your products flow.
- What is viscosity? Units of viscosity.
- Newtonian vs Non-Newtonian Fluids: What are they and how do you test them?
- Different ways of measuring viscosity.
- Choosing spindles and speeds for a simple test method.
- Checking instrument performance and calibration.
- Obtaining simple viscosity profiles.
- "My reading never stops changing!” Dealing with thixotropic fluids.
- Understanding shear stress and shear rate as it relates to your products and their processes.
- How does rheology determine how your products flow?
- Yield stress and Thixotropy: How do they govern real-life flow?
- Simple benchmarking approaches for your products.
- Round-table discussions and one-on-one Q&A with an expert.
Hands on session on different instruments.
Attention! The number of enrolments for the course is limited (max. 20 participants).
Lunch (€ 10/seminar) and course materials (€ 5/seminar) are included in the price.