Mr. Geert Van Cleemput
€ 280,00 / person (excl VAT)
Cancelling is possible up to 2 weeks before the seminar - before the 7th of April 2020.
When you do not cancel in time, € 50 (excl. VAT) administration fee will be invoiced.
A "how-to" guide for getting the best possible results from your viscometer and easy introduction to using those results to better understand how your products flow.
- What is viscosity? Units of viscosity.
- Newtonian vs Non-Newtonian Fluids: What are they and how do you test them?
- Different ways of measuring viscosity.
- Choosing spindles and speeds for a simple test method.
- Checking instrument performance and calibration.
- Obtaining simple viscosity profiles.
- "My reading never stops changing!” Dealing with thixotropic fluids.
- Understanding shear stress and shear rate as it relates to your products and their processes.
- How does rheology determine how your products flow?
- Yield stress and Thixotropy: How do they govern real-life flow?
- Simple benchmarking approaches for your products.
- Round-table discussions and one-on-one Q&A with an expert.
Hands on session on different instruments.
Attention! The number of enrolments for the course is limited (max. 30 participants).
Lunch (€ 10/seminar) and course materials (€ 5/seminar) are included in the price.