Wetenschapspark Universiteit Antwerpen
10.00 - 13.00
€ 0,00 / person (excl VAT)
Cancellations must be reported to Elscolab at least 24 hours before the beginning of the event.
In other cases, cancellation costs will be charged (€ 50/person excl. VAT).
Free participation with pre-registration.
10.00 - 10.30: Reception
10.30 - 12.00: Workshop Liquid Handling
12.00 - 13.00: Lunch
1. Presentation - Theory of good pipetting techniques.
- Pipetting Tips & Tricks
- Types of handheld pipettes.
- Pipette specifications & calibration.
2. Hands-on Workshop
Implement theory to practice during the hands-on workshop.
Try out some pipetting tasks and discover techniques which makes your everyday pipetting easier, more accurate, more efficient and improves your pipetting ergonomics.
- Neat transfer with pre-wet.
- Reverse pipette.
- Change speeds of pipetting.
- First and last dispense multi-dispense.
- Manual pipetting to collect supernatant.
- Serial dilution.
- Sample dilution.