Seminarzaal Elscolab NV
Dhr. Geert Van Cleemput
€ 445,00 / person (excl VAT)
Cancelling is possible up to 2 weeks before the seminar - before the 29th of September 2020.
When you do not cancel in time, € 50 (excl. VAT) administration fee will be invoiced.
- Want to increase your knowledge concerning colour measurement?
- Want to understand why so many differences occur while exchanging data?
- Want more information concerning the definitions of tolerances?
Costs: € 445 (excl. VAT) – Special price: € 935 (excl. VAT)
Special price (= inscription seminar 'Colour Measurement & Appearance' AND 'Colour Measurement: Tolerances & Sample Handling') is only valid when you register for both seminars at the same time!
Lunch and cours materials are included in the price.
- Acquaintance with the concept ‘Appearances’.
- Interaction light, object and observer.
- The three elements of the Triplet.
- Relation between visual observation and instrumental measurements.
- Numerical specifications of colours.
- CIE 1931 X, Y, Z Tristimulus values.
- Opponent colour scales, CIE 1976 and L*a*b*C*h*.
- Formulas for colour differences.
- Concept ‘tolerances’.
- Formulas for acceptibility of colour differences.
- CMC – DE*00.
- Relation between colour perception and acceptability.
- Indexes of whiteness, yellowness, and others (WI, YI).
- Geometrical characteristics of appearances: gloss, Haze, DOI.
Attention! The number of participants is limited.