EnglishEnglish - Belgium
Your account

Your shopping cart is empty

SafeFAST Elite Microbiological Safety Cabinet

Horizontal Tabs

Description

SafeFAST Class II Microbiological Safety Cabinets belong to the latest generation of laminar airflow systems. The SafeFAST Elite microbiological safety cabinet uses materials of construction of the highest quality, used for product, operator and environmental protection during pathogenic applications or applications where a complete protection is desired.

Within the cabinet, 70% of the air volume is recirculated through the main Class H14 HEPA filter, while the remaining 30% is discharged through the exhaust Class H14 HEPA filter.

The SafeFAST Elite is available in 4 different sizes (90cm, 120cm, 150cm and 180cm), with an electrically operated sash window, a removable work surface in stainless steel AISI 316L, a gas connection, a vacuum connection and 1 or 2 internal electrical socket(s), depending on the size of the cabinet. The standard work opening of the sash window is 200mm, but alternative sash height settings (160mm-250mm) are also available on request. The standard removable work surface is perforated and consists of sections which are easily removed for cleaning and/or autoclaving procedures. A solid work surface is also available on request.
Each Faster cabinet is coated with a Dupont™ ALESTA® anti-bacterial solution to prevent microbiological contamination of the surfaces, and the front window and back panel are in every model perfectly parallel to ensure a real laminar flow.
Furthermore, all products are designed to meet the latest EN-12469 European Standard requirements regarding health and safety guidelines and legislation. An up-to-date list of all company and product certifications is available on request.

Details
  • Various accessories are available depending on the exact model. For further information about custom cabinets and possible accessories, please do not hesitate to contact Elscolab, we will inform and assist you in the best possible way.
  • Very high quality
  • Product, operator and environmental protection
  • For pathogenic applications
  • Double HEPA filtration
  • Microprocessor based monitoring system
  • Optional accessories
  • In accordance with health and safety guidelines and legislation
Product info

Related products